It has been quite a while since I shared photos showing how I prepare my meals.
Regular readers know that such sharing sometimes invite rather big reactions from people, both positive and negative, but I guess that is what makes society interesting, isn't it? Diversity!
As long as we are all civil about it, I think it is definitely OK to disagree.
Anyway, what did I have for dinner this evening?
|Chop up some fresh cucumber.|
|Shred up some ham.|
|Add a small can of baked beans and mix it up.|
(Wouldn't be complete without baked beans, would it?)
|A cup of hot green tea.|
|An orange for vitamin C and fibre.|
Cost of the main course: about $1.00.
Cost of drink: about $0.15.
Cost of orange: about $0.60.
Total cost of dinner: about $1.75.
1. Be $48,000 to $60,000 richer in a decade.
2. Have a free lunch with Roy Ngerng.
3. Yummy yum yum (60c) breakfast.
4. Have restaurant quality ramen at home.
5. Prepare a healthy, low cost meal.